Customer: C&A France
Founded in 1841, C&A is one of Europe’s most successful fashion retail chains, consisting of 1,575 stores.
Building name: Prologis Meaux DC 5
Location: Parc d’Activités du Pays de Meaux, 77124 Villenoy
Building type: Build-to-Suit
Size: 32,000 square meters
- Manage distribution of products primarily from Germany
- Manage the social impact of regrouping two sites
- Install an advanced automated process for clothes to be received and sorted on two levels
- Allow for potential future expansion
- Provide comfort for employees while saving energy
- Deliver the building within a short timeline, including installation of the advanced automated process
Consolidate two logistics sites at Saint-Thibault des Vignes in Seine-et-Marne and Longueil Sainte-Marie in the Oise.
At Parc d’Activités du Pays de Meaux, Prologis developed a 32,000 square meter facility to support C&A France’s logistics activities. The park is ideally located at the heart of the national motorway network, close to the junction of the A140 and the RN3, 45 kilometers east of Paris, and next to Marne-la-Vallée and Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Prologis customized the facility to allow installation of C&A France’s special automated process, which included a unique system that allows movement from one unit to another through firewalls; parking for trailers; specific concrete densities; energy-saving LED lighting and BREEAM accreditation..
Prologis provided C&A France with a four-unit, 24,000 square meter expansion opportunity while delivering the original building on time.