At Prologis, we know urban logistics meets the challenge our customers confront of doing business while responding to the changing habits of their end consumers, whether craftspeople, corporations or individuals.
- Provides smaller and well-located buildings that limit travel distances.
- Offers renovated, well-equipped workspaces
- Boosts local economic growth and improves local networks by creating dynamic employment pools just outside the city, close to where people live.
- Improves the daily life of residents and increases the drawing power of the Greater Paris metro area by structuring a network within residential areas, reducing traffic congestion, enabling the revitalization of crowded areas and consolidating transportation for last-kilometre deliveries.
- Supports an urban planning approach that is fairer for everyone.