Fast facts about Moissy 2 DC1
- 100,000 sqm built on a brownfield (the former PSA site, acquired by Prologis in 2012)
- 100% carbon neutral (80% reduction & 20% compensation)
- 1st logistics platform certified “zero carbon” in the world on its construction and operation phases over a 50-year period*
- 150,000T of neutralized CO2: 40,000 tons of CO2 on its construction phase and 110,000 over the rest of the site’s life cycle.
- 1.4 GWh of electricity produced and self-consumed thanks to a 36,000 sqm of photovoltaic panels roof
- 71% Carbon emissions avoided thanks to the geothermal system implemented with Accenta. This solution is responsible for 30% of the project’s total carbon savings
*Carbon neutral from its construction phase through its use over the next 50 years, this building will be the first logistics building in the world to obtain the “Zero Carbon” certification from the International Living Future Institute (ILFI) https://living-future.org.
Want to take a tour ?
Prologis Moissy 2 DC1
Discover our brand new 100,000 m² logistics platform developed for Samada thanks to our virtual tour!